Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Kermit the frog in edible form!!!

I made this cute Kermit cake for a friend of mine who's son was having a birthday, he is a huge Muppets fan so I did some research and found some awesome Kermit ideas. This cake was adapted from a Cookies, Cupcakes and Cardio video on YouTube. Click here to watch the video.  Jenn creates some beautiful cakes, I subscribe to her channel because I love her creations, check her out. I adapted her version from buttercream decorated to fondant covered, and used fondant discs with melted chocolate pupils rather than Oreos for the eyes, however the shape was copied using a giant cupcake mould.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks mama, it was a really yummy chocolate fudge cake inside so me and the girls enjoyed eating all the cut offs... YUMMY!

      Delete

Please leave us any comments, ideas and suggestions. Lucy x